Material: Plastic and glass
Lumens: 10 lumen per light
Light Color: 3000k warm light LED
Battery: AA NI-MH(b) 1.2V 600mAh battery (Pre-installed)
Working time: 8-10 hours after fully charged
Size: 5.2" X 5.2" X 3.9"/13.3 X 13.3 X 9.8cm
Packing way: 4 x solar LED path lights
Automatically turn OFF and get charging during the day(4-6h). Automatically light up in the dark(8-10h).
How the solar light works:
The solar light has a solar panel and a converter. During the daytime, the converter converts sunlight absorbed by solar panel into electricity and stores in a rechargeable battery. At night, the solar light is powered by the battery using the electricity stored during the day.
No damage to the environment. Live a low-carbon life with electricity saving. No power consumption.
Waterproof rate: IP44
Anti-septic, anti-rust. No worries about rain, snow, frost or sleet.
Common failures and solutions:
The sun powered light does not turn on at night:
1. The battery is not fully charged. Install the solar light in an area where it can receive the maximum amount of full, direct sunlight.
2. ON/OFF switch is on OFF. Open the cap and turn the ON/OFF switch ON.
3. The surrounding environment is too bright, please wait for dark or block the solar panel to check the light.
3. The battery is worn out. Replace the old batteries with the fresh ones.
The solar light runs short time at night:
1. The location is close to other light source. Relocate the solar light or eliminate the other light sources.
2. The effective charging time is too short, continue to charge in the sun.